Construction Productivity continues to be flat. From government data on Employment and Put-In-Place Construction, our industry’s trailing 10 year trend has risen little and in the last two years has reversed itself. All other major sectors of the
It is a frustrating business fact that needs to be addressed. Smart contractors have ignored this national problem and focused on their individual company productivity. As a result, competitive gains have been made by contractors and the reward is theirs to keep. Although, this is on an individual company basis, it is sign that construction productivity is something that can affected.
Both General Contractors and Specialty Contractors win when the output / input ratio is high. Projects get built, clients seek you out, and profits increase.
In our presentation on Construction Productivity, we will explain and you will understand:
• The Construction Contractor’s Business Cycle
• The Risk – Reward Curve for Construction Contracting
• What processes drive productivity
• The measures that confirm construction productivity
• Feedback allows contractors to continue to constantly improve.
The business is about construction. We will show you how to start the process of improving your company’s productivity.