10. Get real. If you are on a computer, surfing the net, and reading blogs, you have a lot to feel lucky about. Your life is great already.
9. Determine who you should know. They say it´s not what you know but who you know. So get to know the right people!
8. Be more observant. Luck is all around you.
7. Take a chance every now and then. S-t-r-e-t-c-h yourself.
6. Do your research. Master a topic so that your brain can get into the nitty gritty of the inner workings where the tiniest of advantages can be discovered and utilized.
5. Say you are lucky and you are (Pygmalion).
4. Be more curious and ask lots of open ended questions that open doorways to new conversations and opportunities.
3. Notice the habits and disciplines of lucky people around you. Learn from what they do.
2. Share your dreams until you are blue in the face due to lack of oxygen.
1. Play more to win more (in life that is, I am not advocating gambling).
That’s my double ringer, by the way. Totally legit. I got this against my brother at my dad’s 75th birthday party last year. I blogged about the shindig here. (We call it a hoot’n-anny but I don’t know how to spell it)