In the weeks since Michael Jackson died, fans around the world (along with the relentless media coverage) have shown that the King of Pop’s legacy reaches far and wide.
Editors at Hoover’s compiled the following list of companies that have an MJ connection.
1. AEG Live (part of the Anschutz Co.) – The company was promoting
2. Motown Records – The famed recording label gave Jackson and his brothers a start in the late 1960s, signing the
3. Sony Music Entertainment –
4. PepsiCo – In 1984
5. Tellem Worldwide – This PR firm advised the Santa Barbara District Attorney’s office while it was prosecuting
6. Colony Capital –
7. Universal Studios –
8. Walt Disney Parks and Resorts –
9. YouTube – The video-sharing Web site has had a flood of thousands hits from people watching
10. TMZ Productions – Celebrity gossip Web site TMZ.com was the first entity to report that