Introduction: Imagine losing a critical piece of business information due to user error, malicious code, or a natural disaster that knocks out your computer systems. Ideally you’ll want to recover important data, including individual e-mail messages, folders, and documents, in a matter of seconds, without the pain and expense of IT intervention.
But if you are a Windows-based organization how do you optimize the backup and recovery of an ever-increasing volume of business information without spending a fortune on dedicated IT resources?
What Is This Solution?
This Windows-based backup and recovery solution ensures that business-critical data is efficiently protected and quickly recovered, down to an individual e-mail or document. It works with servers and desktops, any Windows-based environments, including Microsoft Windows Server 2008.
What Are the Benefits of This Solution?
The solution features a simple user interface that makes it easy to track and monitor backup and recovery jobs. Other benefits include the following:
- A comprehensive disk- and tape-based solution from a single vendor, which reduces the complexity of dealing with the backup and recovery of your data
- Multiproduct integration to simplify and enhance your ability to secure, back up, and archive critical data
- Continuous data protection that changes and eliminates the backup window
- Optimized data protection of Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Integration with online storage for secure, easy-to-manage offsite storage
CHECKLIST: When Is This Solution Right for Your Company?
So how do you know if this Windows backup and recovery is right for you? Here are some questions to consider:
1. Do you need data protection for a Windows-based server environment?
2. Are you looking for the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your data is protected every minute of the day?
3. Would you like the freedom to track and monitor backup and recovery jobs across multiple Windows servers?
4. Do you need to recover data in a matter of seconds if your computer systems fail?
If you answer yes to several of these questions, this solution could be the system you’ve been looking for.
If you operate your business with only a handful of computers and you don’t have any servers, this is not the right solution for you. You’ll want a backup system that’s for desktops only. And if flash drives and/or online backup are adequate to secure your data, you might not need this system.