The iPad is now the latest craze for business professionals. This new Apple product has features that can make leveraging your “on-the-go” business platform effective and efficient. Let’s look at its design:
- High-resolution 9.7 inches display (smaller than a magazine)
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Multi touch technology (just like the iPhone)
- 1.5 pounds, 0.5 inches thin
Now, let’s check out my top 10 iPad apps that are great for the “on-the-go” business professional, like you.
- Accept Credit Cards – (FREE) – Accept credit cards while you’re on the road with this app.
- WebEx – (FREE) – Attend WebEx meetings on your iPad.
- LinkedIn – (FREE) – Stay connected to your professional network with this app.
- Kayak, Flight & Hotel – (FREE) – Compare hundreds of travel sites at once.
- Stress Check – (FREE) – This app combines a number of tools to help you manage stress effectively.
- Battery Magic – (FREE) – This app allows you to see how much battery life you have left on your iPad.
- Gas Buddy – ($2.99) – Gas Buddy maps out the cheapest gas prices in your area.
- Adobe Reader Pro Edition – ($3.99) – This app comes with a powerful reader engine.
- Free Conference Call – (FREE) – Conduct teleconferences with this free iPad app.
- Memeo Connect Reader – (FREE) – Syncs with Google Docs to keep you documents up to date.
- Ok, I’ll throw in another one.
- Currency Converter – This app converts over 180 currencies.
Check out more iPad apps for business, here.
About the Author: Priscilla Walker is the president and CEO of Your Dependable VA, Inc., a virtual assistance company. Your Dependable VA provides professional administrative and social media marketing assistance to small businesses. We offer business support so that business owners can free up their time and energy to focus on running their company without getting burned out.