When it comes to using calls to action on your business blog, we
suggest you continuously throw them out there to your readers. Here are
5 ways to include calls to action in your posts.With business blogging, the call to action is an ongoing process and
a style of blog writing. Usually copywriters use a call to action to
get you to buy something. But for business blog writing, the call to
action is much more subtle and complex.
- Building trust and rapport with your readers – write in a
conversational tone, as if you are writing an email to your favorite
client. Share a few personal things to build that connection.
- Engaging your readers in conversation and interaction with you – ask readers to hit the comment link and share or answer a question.
also do this by inviting them to think about how they would approach a
problem or solution. Readers aren’t going to bother to leave comments
unless you stimulate or inspire them beyond just educating them.
3. Reminding readers what business you’re in – this reassures people you know what you’re talking about.
4. Telling them how they can work with you- you are doing your readers a disservice NOT to let them know how you can help them.
5. Asking them to buy products, services or affiliate products It’s
surprising how many professionals imply this instead of coming out and
asking for business.
The more you can get readers to interact and take action, whether it is
to vote in a poll, submit a comment, or request something from you, the
more that brings them further into your world and one step closer to
becoming a customer or client.
Want to learn more about effective business blogging and using a
call to action? Here’s our Call to Action: We hope you’ll join us.
Master Business Building Club
Monthly expert blogging teleseminar with The Blog Squad.