What is most important to your success in sales?
Many people will tell you that it’s all about crafting the right pitch, making more calls, or having a powerful closing technique. Some will say that it’s your education, experience, or product knowledge. Others argue it’s your company’s reputation, product, price, or guarantee. There are even those who say you must invest in the latest CRM software, Sales 2.0 tools, or hottest social media.
My friend Jeb Blount says the answer is: none of the above!
An expert with decades of experience in the sales trenches, Jeb believes that success is powered by your ability to solve the problems of your customer. When you solve problems, your job is done, and the sale is made. But how do you get to that point?
Successful sales are built around a solid knowledge of people—how they are motivated to buy and how they can respond positively to the right approach. In his new book, People Buy You, Jeb shows you how to build lasting business relationships that allow you to close more deals, retain clients and create the sales success of your dreams.
You’ll learn how to:
- Anchor your business relationships and create loyal customers who will never leave you for a competitor
- Open the door to stronger relationships that quickly increase sales, improve retention, increase profits and advance your career
- Avoid the pitfalls of three common relationship myths that hold most sales pros back
- Make instant emotional connections that eliminate objections and move buyers to reveal their real problems and needs
- Build your personal brand to improve your professional presence and stand-out in the market place
People Buy You is the ultimate guide to relationships, influence and persuasion in 21st century business. I suggest you check it out here.
When you order People Buy You today, you’ll receive instant access to a bundle of business-building tools from Jeb’s friends, including one from me! Take a look now.
For those who get in on this make sure to read Chapter 7: “Create Positive Emotional Experiences” at least twice – it will change how you sell forever. http://www.PeopleBuyYou.com