The next time you think something can´t be done-such as implementing a major overhaul in how your business delivers customer service-remember the true story of the red paperclip.
1. After watching the video, list the attributes he demonstrated as he pursued his goal.
2. Are you stifling your own creativity, or the creativity of others?
3. Is your glass half empty, or half full?
4. Thinking about your business now, list the obstacles standing in the way of your goal.
5. What is the very next thing you must do to start down the path toward accomplishing your goal?
6. Do the next thing.
Don´t just sit there. Do something. Now!
PS: No, really, I mean now!!!!
(A tip o’ the hat to Goals2Go🙂