Wordtracker has just announced a new keyword research guide, “A practical guide to using Wordtracker to conduct keyword research for an online business”.
The guide provides an overview of Wordtracker features and offers a case study of how a company might use keyword research in various stages of building an online campaign.
- Bryan Eisenberg of Future Now
- B.L. Ochman of What’s Next Online
- Kevin Lee of Did-it
- Stephen Mahaney of Planet Ocean Communications,
- Ken McGaffin of Linking Matters
- John Alexander of Search Engine Workshops
- Marketing Consultant Neil Davidson
- Robin Good of Master New Media
- Copywriter Nick Usborne
This is a pretty impressive list, a who’s who in search marketing and writing for the web.
The guide provides a great overview of how important keywords are in developing an online marketing strategy, understanding your marketplace, target customers and paid search placement. I would recommend it to seasoned search engine optimization professionals as well as business owners just looking into search marketing.