Here are a few provocative posts that link science and business.
First, head on over to my breakthrough blog. I just put up a meaty post about the power of small actions (Butterfly Effect).
I like this post from Life 2.0 called, Allowing Quantum Principles Work in Your Life. This post is has a lot of great suggestions and is very interesting. Here’s a quote:
Attention is the psychic energy that moves the world and creates the world we see. By bringing our attention into conscious awareness we gain control over what we are creating in our lives.
Trusting Intent is getting out of our own way so that our true Self can bring us what we really want. It is the choice for free Will — to step back from our everyday thoughts into the ‘flow’ of our true Self so the life we create is reflective of out true, loving nature rather the doubts, fears and contradictions of our everyday ‘thinking’ mind.
Attentive Defencelessness is allowing all of life to support us.
Bert, over at Open Loops has a great post on the 80/20 rule, or Pareto Principle. Here’s a snippet:
To truly excel, one should identify which of our skills comprise our key 20% , focus our improvement efforts on them, and use and exploit them to our – and our employer´s – benefit. In other words, we specialize. We don´t ignore our skills that lie outside that 20%. If we did, they would wither and atrophy, robbing us of an additional 20% of effectiveness. The other 80% is, instead, outsourced or delegated.
Check them out!