Blogs are everywhere – something like 45,000 new ones a day.
Surprisingly, I still run into business folks who don’t know what they are or how they might be a benefit.
- A label manufacture shows how to better use labels
- A real estate agent talks about the community
- An organizing professional gives tips
- A marketing consultant gives advice and personal rambling
- A financial planner keeps readers updated on news and trends
- A software developer gives specifics on new releases
Creating a blog is the easy part. Finding ways to promote it and committing to growing it into a powerful marketing tool that it can be for your business is the part that trips most bloggers up. Blogs, just like any other marketing tool, will return what you put into them. No, that’s not exactly true – they will probably give a far greater return over time than most other marketing tools but, not unless you take the time to nurture them.