Whether you’ve been online six weeks or six years, you can always look back and say, “Gee, I sure wish I’d known [xxxxx] when I started out online.”
I know it’s been a real adventure for me these past seven years. And there are plenty of things I wish I’d known in 1998 that I know now. So I asked the members of my Minding Your Own Business Network. Here are a few of their thoughts:
- People are still people behind every email address and deserve to be treated with respect always.
- Publicity is a powerful tool and when you get an opportunity you need to seize it.
- It’s vital to trust yourself enough to put yourself “out there” so you don’t miss opportunities that come your way.
- The value of passive income — not trading time for money.
- Start small with and idea and make it happen.
- Unless it’s making money, dump it!
So let’s take a walk down memory lane. You might learn something new in the process. Tell me… What do you wish you had known about the online business world when you first started out? Leave me a comment.