Staying on top of search marketing and ecommerce trends is a reach chore for many small business marketers. The ease of online publishing has enabled a multitude of online marketing forums, discussion threads, books, seminars, workshops, blogs and social networks to emerge, creating a dizzying array of options.
My friend Larry Chase has published a newsletter about Web Marketing for over 10 years, scouring the internet for the best resources. Today he posted a list and description of the “10 Best Ecommerce Blogs” in categories ranging from Ecommerce Best Practices to Retailer blogs.
Here is preview of the ecommerce blogs that were included in the list:
- Get Elastic – A good “something for everyone” e-commerce blog.
- Shop.org – An open forum for shop.org members to post their thoughts, learnings and experiences with ecommerce.
- CSE Strategies – How etailers can use CSEs (Comparison Shopping Engines) to drive their business.
- Kelsey Group – All about digital multichannel marketing and ecommerce.
- E-Commerce and Search Marketing Blog – Focused solely on e-commerce and search marketing.
- The Omniture Blog – Features the insights of several in-house gurus on the topics of online marketing, SEM, marketing integration, testing, targeting and analytics.
- Walmart – Official Walmart blog for customers.
- Shopping Cart Reviews – This ecommerce shopping cart blog reviews shopping cart providers.
- The Chatter – eBay’s blog covers running a business on eBay.
- Digital Money Forum – An ecommerce payment technology blog about the “debate at the intersection of business, technology and culture in the world of retail electronic payments.”
For a full review of each ecommerce blog, be sure to visit Larry Chase’s site, Web Digest for Marketers. Sign up for his newsletter and you’ll get these resources delivered directly to your inbox.