This Thursday, I will be delivering a webinar you don’t want to miss if you’re responsible for attracting new prospects and bringing in new business. Below are the details.
Thursday, October 18, 2007 at 2:00 pm Eastern — 60 minutes
If you’re still using “old school” cold calling techniques, your sales team is wasting time and losing money.
Your calls are seen as interruptions that have no value because they’re centered on your product or your services. Such calls are almost guaranteed to trigger your prospect’s “sales alarms” and end in rejection.
The good news is there’s a better way. If your team loves to sell but hates to cold call, this program is a must. Sales expert Keith Rosen will introduce a concept called “Permission-Based” prospecting — a proven approach guaranteed to energize your lead generation program. Your team will reach more of the right prospects in less time and create better selling opportunities — without the fear, pressure or anxiety traditionally associated with cold calling.
You and your team will get answers to the following questions:
- How can I overcome cold call reluctance once and for all?
- How can I make gatekeepers my advocates who advance, rather than block, my initial approach?
- What are the top five fatal cold calling mistakes – and how can I avoid them?
- What are the ingredients of a compelling opening statement that will grab my prospects’ interest and motivate them to want to listen to me?
- How can I create winning voice mail messages that will ensure more return calls?
- How can I pinpoint what will motivate a prospect to speak with me?
- How can I prevent and defuse initial objections such as, “I’m not interested,” “We don’t have any money now” or “Call me back later.”
- What are the right questions to uncover new selling opportunities in seconds so that I can stop wasting precious time on the wrong prospects?
- After this program, you’ll be able to design your own step-by-step prospecting and follow-up system that runs on autopilot — and is aligned with your selling philosophy, natural strengths, and specific sales objectives.
Click here for more information: