Marketing Sherpa has been running a survey to determine the best blogs of 2005. The nominations are in and you can place your vote now. Here’s the info:
Thanks to all of you who nominated your fave Blogs
on marketing, PR, and advertising for our 2005
Readers’ Choice Awards. Now, it’s time for you to
vote for the winners at:
How it works:
1. We’ve included hotlinks to the nominated Blogs
so you can quickly check out the ones you don’t
already know. (It’s a very fun surfing project.)
2. If your time is limited, that’s ok. Just pick
the category of Blogs you’re most interested in
(such as PR or b-to-b marketing) and vote for
the Blogs in it.
3. Yes, you can pass this email and link to other
marketers. You can also post the link on your Blog.
4. Winners get fame, hotlinks from MarketingSherpa,
an icon to post on their Blog and a special coffee mug.
5. MarketingSherpa employees and contractors may not vote.
6. Voting ends Wednesday, June 8th, 2005.
7. No ballot stuffing please — we can spot it and extra
votes will be disqualified.
Please note: All Blogs were nominated by our readers and
qualified by the rules (must have been written regularly since
Jan 2, 2005; must be on the topic of marketing, PR, or ads).
Yes there is a write-in vote if you’d like
to add a Blog that our readers overlooked.
Thanks for your vote,
Anne Holland, Publisher