I’m thankful for all the technowhiz people who can listen to the problems small business owners are having and develop a solution to solve that problem. The main issue I have is that there are so many cool tools available it makes choosing difficult.
Recently BusinessPundit ran a round up of the Top 10 Best Collaborative Web Tools for Business and it’s a really interesting list. Here’s a recap of what they found.
- Socialcast — microblogging, easy to set up and use
- ZohoProjects — managing tasks and projects
- PBWorks — enterprise collaboration, a little expensive and difficult to learn
- OneHub — shared calendars, easy to use
- CentralDesktop — collaboration workspace, full featured, a bit pricey
- SocialText — social networking, collaborative blogging
- WiseHive — rapid, easy to use interface, email integration, activity tracking
- CubeTree — microblogging, task management, groups and photo sharing
- BaseCamp — project management, to do lists, file sharing
- OfficeMedium — simple to use, simple pricing, task management, group calendars, file sharing
So have you used any of these applications? I’d love to hear your thoughts.