Union Bank in California announced last week that it will host a series of open houses and expos, offer special incentives and provide small business owners with its Small Business Survival Guide in honor of National Small Business Week this week (May 17-22).
If you’re not in California, you can still get some benefit from their Small Business Survival Guide: Insights for Helping You and Your Small Business Navigate Today’s Uncertain Economy which provides small business owners with tips about getting a small business loan, refinancing and turning difficult times into smart opportunities, and includes the results of Union Bank’s 2009 Small Business Survey.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the survival guide:
- The results of the ninth annual survey of California small business
- How challenging economic times can present opportunities for small business
- 5 tips for getting a small business loan
- Why now may be a good time to refinance your loans
- How social networking sites can lead to new opportunities for your small business
Copies of the Survival Guide will be available at select Union Bank branches throughout California if you’re in the area. If not, make sure you download a copy as it could help you work with a bank in your area.
Do you have a small business issue or question? Send it to me directly by selecting the contact link above or you can follow me on twitter @deniseoberry