Many of us need to travel for business, yet are concerned about our environmental footprints for cars and planes are wreaking havoc on global ecosystems.
Travel lighter by:
1. Use the same towels and sheets in hotels
2. Switch off lights and air-conditioners when leaving your hotel room
3. If the hotel restaurant has transported exotic ingredients over long distances, seek your local restaurants who often source their food locally
4. Try to use trains and public transport rather than car and planes
5. Group your travel with other staff so you can share transport