Traveler’s Diarrhoea is a common illness for many and in some places it is inevitable. It can be as much from a change of diet then contaminated food or water.
TO TRY AND AVOID:
– Make sure that meat eaten is well cooked and avoid seafood and salads that could be washed in contaminated water
– Apply strict hygiene especially after using the bathroom and before you eat food. Never use communal, towels
– Avoid ice in drinks and make sure the water has come from sealed bottles
IF YOU GET IT:
– Get rest and drink lots of fluid especially in hot climates.
– Take rehydration mixtures if needed.
– Avoid alcohol at all costs
– If it doesn´t improve then antibiotics may have to be taken. Seek medical advice for this and if the condition worsens.
(This information is to be administered alongside sound medical advice)