The internet marketers are in high gear this holiday season. And that can mean you’ll be showered with valuable gifts to help grow your business. You’ll probably have the chance to get lots of goodies this year by simply giving up your email address.
Choose with care and behave properly after the fact. Remember that free is not really free, it comes with a cost. Expect to receive follow on emails for additional offers. After all, that’s the “internet way.” Dr. Mani, a great internet niche marketer in his own right, offers up some additional tips for managing the deluge of tools that could come your way this holiday season. Here are his 10 tips to best deal with gift give aways.
1. Set up a unique email ID for the give-away registrations.
2. Create a new folder on your computer desktop for filing all the downloads.
3. If you have limited time, or a slow Internet connection limit yourself to only a few.
4. Post-registration deals – Take advantage of as many as you can.
5. Be sensible about your investments.
6. Observe each sales page carefully.
7. Use the event to build personal rapport with well-known marketers.
8. Be grateful.
9. Check your email for the first few days after the event.
10. Take awhile to decide if you want to stay on each person’s list.
Good advice from a seasoned marketer who’s done his share of give aways. Hop on over and read the entire article “How To Deal With Gift Give Aways.” You’ll be glad you did.
How about you? Do you have additional suggestions for dealing with the holiday give away deluge? Leave me a comment.