So you’ve decided you have to have a Dell for your small business. I have a few of these and have been super satisfied. But I’ll admit, when it comes time to buy a new computer my mind gets boggled with all the terminology. There ought to be a computer speak manual for dummies!
Fortunately there are people out there on the web who will come to our rescue. Take a look at this five step guide for buying a Dell computer. It may just save you some heartburn (and money!) the next time you buy. It covers:
1. Buy one step below the line.
2. Decide your needs before you configure.
3. Make the best use of coupon codes.
4. Buy and install additional memory yourself.
5. Buy online, not over the phone.