Visualizing what you want to attract to your business is important, according to The Law of Attraction. But if you want prospects to actually buy your products and services, then marketing on the web requires The Law of Action.
Some businesses and professionals struggle with leveraging the Internet to attract clients because they think having a great website is all that’s needed. Many were told: ‘Build it and they will come!’
We recommend using the Law of Action as well. It’s not enough to have a great brand, book or blog. The Law of Action applied to marketing on the web simply means you have to put into action the right systems in the right way to attract the right clients to make money on the Web.
When the systems are in place, businesses can successfully attract their target audience and prosper. The top three results you can expect by applying The Law of Action are:
1. Your database rapidly grows into a responsive, revenue-generating list of customers
2. You and your business gain visibility and credibility in your niche
3. Opportunities increase for joint ventures, partnerships and revenue
Must-have systems include a database management service to build your list, a shopping cart to take orders, a blog, and a process to write and distribute credibility-building content on the web.
To break down Internet marketing into actionable steps, The Blog Squad™, in partnership with Street Smarts Marketer™ Kathleen Gage, have designed a program called The Law of Action: Attract Clients and Build a Money-Making Business with the ‘Net.
The 4-week mentoring program starts January 7, 2008 and teaches business professionals:
- How to set up foundational systems for rapid online growth
- How to grow a responsive list of prospects
- How to develop products that sell on the Web
- How to become known as a credible expert in a niche
- How to overcome the 3 biggest obstacles to success
Details and registration are at www.actandattract.com