Suzanne Falter-Barns is getting a makeover. No, not her hair and makeup, but for her blog. Suzanne is an expert marketer for coaches, authors and speakers. But she felt her blog was tired, boring and lacking in results.
She started blogging a few months ago. Very shortly, however, she found the task of posting regularly became a chore. So she cried "help!"?? and we heard her cry.
As a result, the Blog Squad makeover program was born. Suzanne’s blog is the inaugural Blog of the Month targeted for rescue.
Blogging expert Patsi Krakoff and I have teamed up to provide blog improvement services through our Blog Squad Program. We are cruising the Blogosphere, cracking our whips, and getting professionals in every field to beef up their blogs.
Here´s what the Blog Squad is doing over at Suzanne´s Painless Self Promotion Blog :
- Each Monday in the month of August, Suzanne gets Â½ hour coaching with us, with required homework
- Homework assignments include changes on her blog from domain name forwarding, setting up a subscription form, creating Typelists, installing a stats counter, to submission to blog directories, linking to collaborative blogs, posts to encourage reader comments, and other changes to the design, content and marketing strategies.
- Suzanne must post the Blog Squad Blog of the Month banner on her blog, and complete homework assignments each week.
- She must also write about the improvement process, to gain clarity and lock in learning.
Blog traffic will be monitored during each week, with appropriate increases specified in goals.
- She must implement marketing strategies to grow her blog, AND show increased business.
If she meets or exceeds projected goals, she will earn the Blog Squad Seal of Approval.
If you have a blog that is languishing, not getting results, or has few visitors, consider calling in The Blog Squad to rescue your blog.
Each month a blog is targeted for remodeling by the Blog Squad. Participants must make improvements as suggested by the Blog Squad in order to win the Blog Squad Seal of Approval on their blog at the end of the month. Bloggers are encouraged to write about the improvement process. Being transparent about the steps taken is one way they can gain clarity and lock in the learning.
The Blog Squad encourages changes in design, content, and marketing strategies of each blog they remodel. At the end of the month, blogs must show significant increase in traffic and results to earn the Seal of Approval.
For more information about The Blog Squad visit www.fixmyblog.com.
Stop by Suzanne’s blog this month and observe how the changes improve her blog.
See you around the Blogoshere!
Denise and Patsi