If you’re reading this blog, you’re interested in improving your communications skills and writing is an integral part of honing those skills. So be sure to add these 10 blogs to your RSS reader and reap the reward from an avalanche of tips, tricks, and skill builders.Not long ago, the Writing White Papers Blog opened up nominations for the best writing blogs and just announced the top 10, a worthy list. Most of these blogs have a copywriting and marketing focus, so their particularly appropriate for resource-conscious small and mid-size business managers and owners who can’t just requisition writers anytime they want.
Here’s the Top 10 complete with the descriptions from the announcement.
1. Brian Clark’s CopyBlogger: This blog is the leader because it does an amazing job of helping writers improve their writing.
2. Deborah Ng’s Freelance Writing Jobs: For freelance writers seeking new work, this site is your sole destination.
3. Tom Chandler’s Copywriter Underground: This site provides regular doses of inspiration and writing tips.
4. Liz Strauss’s Successful-Blog: This blog has some amazing insights into the craft of writing.
5. Angela Booth’s Writing Blog: All writers will find something useful at this site.
6. Kristen King’s InkThinker: This blog focuses on improving the written word.
7. Anne Wayman’s The Golden Pencil: Wayman provides gold nuggets of information to freelance writers.
8. Carson Brackney’s Content Done Better: Follow one man’s journey to write better copy and make a living along the way.
9. Dianna Huff’s B2B Marcom Writer Blog: This is your destination to learn about marketing communications copywriting.
10. Allison Winn Scotch’s Ask Allison: This blog is for writers looking to break into the publishing world.