- The Quality of Social Media Relationships: What is “Genuine” Communication?
- Will social networks enhance the quality, not just quantity, of our personal relationships?
- Social Media: Exafference – Passive Participation (the “They’re Giving You Their Time” Part) – and Reafference, or Creating Active Participation
- Converting Passive Social Media Prospects to Active Social Media Users
- Guest Blogger Joseph Carrabis Answers Dave Evans, CEO of Digital Voodoo’s Question About Male Executives Wielding Social Media Influence on Par with Female Executives
- How to Get Boomers to Engage in Social Networking Part 1 of 4 – Joseph Carrabis, Guest Blogger
I’ll be doing more blogging on these topics — including what marketing measurements are going to be the standards in the next 18-36 months — on Susan Bratton’s blog. You can follow my postings at Archive for Joseph Carrabis or Joseph Carrabis, Industry Resource for Social Media Consumer Behavior
You can also read posts on these subjects at
- BizMediaScience Gender Based Marketing Blog Archive
- BizMediaScience Social Network Blog Archive
- Educating customers: When she buys for him, when he buys for her
- Men, Women and Social Networks
- Males 3.0
- Men’s vs. Women’s Brains and The Effect on Social Networking
- Engaging Males Through Images
- 3 Rules for Engaging Males in Social Site Behavior, Part 1 — Looking into the Mirror
- Is Social Media a Woman Thing?
- Website marketing across genders
- Social media & consumer preference
- Marketing to men, women and couples
- Gender Marketing Web Design Differences
Please contact NextStage for information regarding presentations and trainings on this and other topics.
Sign up for The NextStage Irregular, our very irregular, definitely frequency-wise and probably topic-wise newsletter.