As a small business owner (or owner ‘to be’), you understand the value of help and advice from your peers (that’s why you’re here at Just for Small Business right?). So I thought I’d give you a sneak peek into the September issue of Small Business Matters, a small business boosting tips and tools monthly publication. Our September 2005 issue is jam packed with tips and tools selected just for small business owners like you. Here’s the line up:
– Don´t Be A Victim – Five Steps To Take After A Scam
– Five Top Customer Service Errors That Drive Customers Away
– Credit Cards For Small Business
– Business Agreements Derail Deadbeats
– Background And Credit Checks: A Goldmine Of Information
– Five Questions You Can Use On Your Next Sales Call
– The Top Ten Biggest Marketing Mistakes
– Ten Power Packed Ways To Boost Your Profits
– Nine Big Writing Mistakes
– Working Your Trade Show Booth
– Marketing Flashes
But that’s not all. With a monthly subscription, you get complete access to our Small Business Matters archive all the way back to 2002 — that’s over 38 issues and more than 300 expert ‘how to’ articles to help your business. Plus, every month, you get a special tool to help you in your business.
This month’s small business tool, the Three Minute Headline Generator, will help you create profit making headlines for ads, sales letters, articles, blog posts and more.
And Small Business Matters won’t break the bank either. Subscriptions are only $9 per month. (That’s about 30 cents a day.) Want to find out more? Simply hop on over to Small Business Matters now.