As a small business owner (or owner ‘to be’), you understand the value of help and advice from your peers (that’s why you’re here at Just for Small Business right?). So I thought I’d give you a sneak peek into the October issue of Small Business Matters, a small business boosting tips and tools monthly publication. Our October 2005 issue is jam packed with tips and tools selected just for small business owners like you. Here’s the line up:
- For Better Business Results, Focus On Your Customer, Not Your Competition
- Coping With Your Stresses And Anxieties In The Business World
- What To Do When Your Client Or Colleague Suffers A Loss
- Achieve Greater Success By Eliminating Trash Talk
- Disaster! What Every Small Business Owner Should Know About Generators
- Communicate Like The Big Guys
- Stop The Indecision: How To Eliminate Bad Habits That Cloud Your Thinking
- Getting The Maximum Tax Relief From Soaring Gas Prices
But that’s not all. With a monthly subscription, you get complete access to our Small Business Matters archive all the way back to 2002 — that’s over 38 issues and more than 300 expert ‘how to’ articles to help your business. Plus, every month, you get a special tool to help you in your business.
And this month’s small business tool, Million Dollar Emails, will help you create winning email campaigns to pump up your cash flow and increase your bottom line.
And Small Business Matters won’t break the bank either. Subscriptions are only $9 per month. (That’s about 30 cents a day.) Want to find out more? Simply hop on over to Small Business Matters now.