I hope your 2006 has begun on a successful note just as you thought it would. As a small business owner, I know you understand the value of help and advice from your peers. That’s why I wanted to give you a sneak peek into this month’s Small Business Matters, a small business boosting tips and tools monthly publication. Our January 2006 issue is jam packed with tips and tools selected just for small business owners like you. Here’s the line up:
- Ten New Year Resolutions For Home Business Owners
- Email Marketing Tips For Improving Response And Return On Your Investment
- Write An Ezine? But I Don´t Know How!
- Seven Ways Small Offline Businesses Can Use Online Tactics To Keep Customers
- Don´t Let Fear Leave You Speechless
- The Ten Misconceptions Of Success
- Five Tax Myths That Are Costing You A Bundle
Plus our January tool of the month is the Biz Automator. If you want to save time, this tool is for you. This little gem has been so helpful to me and it’s a piece of cake to use. Ten minutes after I found the Biz Automator software (over two years ago), I was using it to automate tasks in my business — it’s that easy (and I’m not a technical person). It can save you so much time with email, online forums, FAQs and more!
But that’s not all. With your monthly subscription, you get complete access to our Small Business Matters archive all the way back to 2002 — that’s over 40 issues and more than 300 expert ‘how to’ articles to help your business. Plus, every month, you get a new tool to help you in your business. And Small Business Matters won’t break the bank either. Subscriptions are only $9 per month. (That’s about 30 cents a day.) Want to find out more? Simply go to Small Business Matters.