The Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization (SEMPO.org) has launched their second "State of Search Engine Marketing survey. This is an important opportunity for search marketers to make a contribution towards identifying trends and metrics for the fastest growing marketing channel.
Last year´s survey revealed some very interesting insights:
* Advertisers expect to spend $4bn on search marketing
* Paid search was allocated 81%
* Organic search was allocated 12%
* Paid inclusion was allocated 4%
* Brand awareness was the #1 goal for search marketing
* Advertisers expected to spend 39% more on search marketing on average over the previous year
Who Should Take This Survey?
Please complete this survey if you are actively engaged in search engine marketing practices including people active in the capacity as advertisers (including both marketing staff and management), site managers, marketing agencies and search engine marketing service providers. If this is you, and you have some time, you can visit the survey at: State of Search Engine Marketing.