This week is Search Engine Strategies week in San Jose. Internet marketers from all over the world have descended upon Silicon Valley to gain wisdom, insight and networking benefits from one of the largest marketing conferences in the U.S.
Our agency is covering the event with 4 bloggers and I am speaking on two sessions, “News Search SEO” and “SEO Through Blogs and Feeds”.
The first day under our belt, Online Marketing Blog published a record breaking 14 blog posts on topics ranging from conference tips to video SEO to viral marketing campaigns. You can experience the conference vicariously by reading TopRank’s session coverage and photos:
- Search Industry Update
- Video Search Engine Optimization (VSEO)
- The Next Wave for Online Video
- Search Around the World – Part 1: Asia/Pacific & Latin America
- Keynote with Lee Siegel
- Pay Per Conversion
- Storyteller Marketing: How The Art of Storytelling Matches Up With the Business of Marketing
- Semantic Search: How will it change our lives?
- Orion Keynote Panel: How Much Search Is Enough?
- Igniting Viral Campaigns
- Universal and Blended Search
- More Customers, Fewer Costs: Why Marketing to the “Long Tail” Makes Sense
- Internet Marketing Conference Tips: Rebecca Lieb ClickZ Network
- Internet Marketing Conference Tips: Kevin M. Ryan Incisive Media
We’ll be liveblogging the SES San Jose conference all week until Thursday. This is the 10th Anniversary of the SES conference in San Jose and likely the largest. Be sure you check out the TopRank SES San Jose Photos set on Flickr.