Need more sales in 2010? Want to grow your business to the next level? Here are more ideas and tips to help. Remember, the difference between a white belt in martial arts and a black belt is that the black belt just kept on showing up and progressing.
9. Make a committment to read the AllBusiness blog in 2010 – find time every week to gain new ideas and tools. The “sales bloggers” here have a treasure trove full of ways for you to grow revenues.
8. Stand out – find ways to gain visibility through PR – like through the Bye Bye Boring Bio from Nancy Juetten
7. Create R&D Time – that is for research, development, and planning to grow your business. If you can’t do it weekly, do it every other week.
6. Make time for new business prospecting. If you do not have a 100% referral business, then you need to make time everyday to make contacts and follow ups with people who would be considered “more probable” to do business with.
5. Finally get a good follow-up system in place. Buyers buy when they are ready – not when you want them to. Don’t just drop them and move on if you feel they could benefit – keep following up with them in ways that resonate for them.
4. Find your passion – be enthisuastic about growing your business. Set milestones – celebrate your progress.
3. Research new tools – you will find them here on a regular basis – keep coming back. We will continue to strive for ways to help you win in 2010.
2. Learn the foundations of selling. Be in “learning mode” as much as you can.
1. Keep moving forward. Keep learning. Keep growing your business. Don’t stop if you believe in what you are doing. Get outside input – but if you know you have a great concept – don’t give up.
Check out Score More Sales for more ideas and for the kickoff of the Fabulous 50-50-50-50 Project. Happy new year!