There were two books I read very early on during my college years that had a huge impact on me and on my career path. One of them was written by Tom Hopkins.
Today, Tom is offering something so valuable that I needed to share it with you. He’s holding a special event next month on November 15 and again on November 20 in Southern California for:
- Sales professionals
- Network marketers
- Sales managers
- Anyone who wants to get ahead in today’s challenging sales game.
Hopkins says, “We’ve listened to what our students are telling us. In the current marketplace, they can’t take a full day out of the field to attend seminars. So, we’ve condensed these programs to offer just the top strategies that are working now. And the Saturday program is aimed at people who are in sales part-time like many of our clients in the network marketing industry.”
While many programs of this caliber run anywhere from $300 to $1,000 per attendee, Tom Hopkins International is being sensitive to the pocketbooks of today’s Southern California sales forces. These two programs are being offered for only $99.00 per ticket. Both the offer and seating for these events are limited.
Get all the information you need here, as I’m sure this will sell out fast.
Here’s what you can expect to walk away with:
- How to capture the attention of potential clients by what you say and how you say it
- The single most powerful prospecting tool that’s so simple everyone can use it effectively
- How to build rapport and lower defense barriers
- Four quick qualifying questions that help you get down to business with the right clients
- What to say to overcome “it’s not in the budget,” “we’re happy with our current supplier,” and “it costs too much,” and the inevitable, “I want to think it over.”
Get all the information you need here.