About Place & Romero Traveling Notary Company. As someone who works with a number of mortgage and real estate firms, I often come across resources that allow my clients to take some of the pain out of notarizing paperwork. While I am by no means an expert on notaries, I do know a good thing when I see it. Place and Romero have been in the industry for almost a decade working specifically with small and mid-sized firms and the more difficult notary assignments. Cost effective, diligent and thorough, they pride themselves on customer service, professionalism and most importantly patience. Why is this important? Anyone who has ever tried to close a house or have documents legally documented understand how stressful this process can be particularly if done improperly done. That´s why services like Place & Romero come in handy.
Says partner Reggie Place, "Only about 10 percent of the Notaries are Certified Loan Signing Agents. The other 90 percent do not know much about loan documents and can make mistakes. Also as a loan signing agent I can tell them about what they are signing. A Notary that is just a Notary can tell them where to sign and but not what the document is telling them."
Personally, I appreciate any professional that can explain certain legal aspects to me, even when I already know and understand the process. To me it shows that the firm cares about it´s clients and understands that there is a vested interest in doing the job right the first time while educating it´s customers. I sometimes wish the larger corporations would take a page from the book of its smaller counterparts. For more information or a quote contact:
Place & Romero Traveling Notary and Certified Loan Signing Agents
2 Notary Publics Serving San Francisco and northern San Mateo County
$10 per notarization $5 for each additional signature
$20 travel fee within San Francisco
Loan docs Fees please call for rates
Contact for an appointment 415.586.4719: email@example.com
Reggie W. Place, California Notary Public and Certified Loan Signing Agent
Robert Romero California Notary Public and Certified Loan Signing Agent
Don´t trust your Loan Documents to someone who is not a Certified Loan Signing Agent.
Tony Wilkins is the author of "Telemarketing Success for Small and Mid-sized Firms available in most bookstores and online at www.amazon.com and www.xlibris.com you may also find out about his workshops and services at
http://stores.ebay.com/telemarketing-success via e: mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 415-267-4872 .If you’d like to be notified of a new posting for this column ,please contact Tony Wilkins at email@example.com