Introduction: Nothing’s more important than protecting your business. But how do you safeguard your digital assets when your laptops, desktops, and servers are increasingly under threat?
Computer breaches are not only rising in frequency but also in complexity and severity. Today’s most sophisticated worms and viruses can easily evade traditional security measures and wreak havoc on your business.
To stay ahead of the game and avoid disaster, organizations must beef up protection where it counts most: at the endpoints. By controlling the endpoints (laptops, desktops, and servers) you can confidently control all security on your network.
What Is This Solution?
This solution protects your laptops, desktops, and servers from the most serious threats, including rootkits, zero-day attacks, and mutating spyware. It integrates several products (antivirus, antispyware, firewalls, and intrusion prevention) into a single, cohesive solution. You no longer need to deploy different security products on every single machine.
What Are the Benefits of This Solution?
This solution eliminates the administrative overhead and costs associated with multiple security products. It also requires less memory and consumes fewer resources, resulting in an even greater cost savings while still providing the highest level of protection. Other benefits include the following:
- A single, unified management console that simplifies security and allows you to see everything that’s occurring on your network
- Best-of-breed protection combined into a single system that delivers comprehensive endpoint security
- Easy implementation and deployment because this solution is engineered to operate with your existing security and IT investments
- Superior control that locks down your desktops, laptops, and servers, preventing sensitive and confidential data from being extracted or stolen
CHECKLIST: When Is This Solution Right for Your Company?
So how do you know if this solution is right for you? Here are some questions to consider:
1. Is the threat of security breaches and computer attacks keeping you awake at night?
2. Are you overwhelmed by the number of security products on the market and how they all work together?
3. Do you need multiple security products in an all-in-one package?
4.Are you operating on a limited IT budget and need to reduce administrative overhead?
5. Are you unconcerned with attacks from the outside, such as worms and hackers, because you run a perimeter firewall?
If you answer yes to several of these questions, this could be the right security solution for you.