I know that I recently wrote about packing. But I kept thinking about the topic and came up with five additions to the previous list.
So, to pack like a pro, even more than last time, here are 5 more ways to maximize space and time:
- Place the heavier items — such as shoes, books, and toiletries — down first.
- Slip the smaller things — such as sunglasses, socks, or jewelry — inside your shoes. I love this trick.
- Roll up your clothes and arrange them around the heavy items. Not only is this — no joke, it is, try it — the tightest way to pack them, but such a system will minimize wrinkles in your garments.
- Lay cellophane in between each layer of clothing and on top of your clothes. This will also help to prevent wrinkling while en route.
- Wrap breakables in bubble wrap or among your soft clothing and always in the middle of your bag.
- Put the things you’ll need first on top. After a long flight, you do not want to have to go searching for such items as pajamas and a toothbrush.
As always, I hope this helped.