Online fax service saves organizations 85% on upfront costs and 34% on monthly costs over traditional fax servers according to Protus IP Solutions. I believe it. Late last year I took a look at the online fax services — you can read my fax review here. My tiny business alone will save over $500 in fax costs. That’s more money for marketing. If you haven’t looked at online fax services in a while, it’s worth a look. You could save a bunch too.
Fax isn’t going away anytime soon. And what’s really cool is that online fax services integrate with your email. You can manage your fax anytime / anywhere because you can get to it from any internet connection. Talk about convenience. Plus your fax files come delivered as PDFs.
Here are just a few good reasons to check out an online fax service:
- Easy to use – works as quickly and easily as regular email.
- No software or hardware to install, and no paper jams.
- Most offer a Toll-free fax number at no additional charge
- Faxes can be received as PDF documents
- Online storage – Store faxes online
- Security and Privacy – password protection on a secure website and integration into your private email account also enhance security
- Online account management tools. Add users, modify accounts and customize settings and options
What’s not to like about those options? Changing to an online fax may just be one of your best business decisions of the year. I know it was for me.