Twitter has Follow Friday where people recommend others who should be followed. In this post I’m going to recommend nine customer service blogs that I read and that I think you might be interested in adding to your RSS feed. (Note: these are blogs that are more “customerserv-ish” and less “CRM-ish.)
In alphabetical order they are:
- Amazingserviceguy By Kevin Stirz
- Business Is Personal By Mark Riffey
- Customers Rock! By Becky Carroll
- CustServ By Meikah Delid
- Maximum Customer Experience By Kelly Erickson
- People2People Service By Maria Palma
- QA QnA By Tom Vander Well
- Return Customer By Joe Rawlinson (Joe and I both started customer service blogs in April 2005.)
- Service Untitled By [Well, he never mentions his name so I won’t:-)]
- Your blog could be here. If you’re passionate about customer service and you like to blog about it, let me know.
I’m also interested in CRM, voluntarism, geocaching, parenting, cycling, gardening, reading, and much more. Follow me on Twitter. I’m txglennross.