What if you wanted to buy a small business but had no clue where to start? Or maybe you’re ready to let your small business go, but have no clue how much it’s worth or who might be interested.
Here’s a possibility for you. BizTrader.com is a recently launched online global marketplace for buying or selling a company, valuing a business, and finding a lender or investment.
With the launch, BizTrader.com unveils its free business valuation software that provides a comprehensive overview of a company’s worth by evaluating financial data alongside historical transactions within the same industries. The new proprietary software is an invaluable tool for buyers, sellers or anyone wishing to identify the accurate value of a specific business. (Note: You will have to enter your details to use this service.)
In addition to BizTrader.com’s valuation software, additional resources and information for small businesses are available on the site.
– Bartering: A special section for business owners and operators who wish to barter one set of services or products for another.
– Comprehensive Online Ad Distribution: Business sellers can distribute their business for sale listings all over the web with the click of a button.
– Lead Qualification Software: Business sellers are provided with lead qualification software that allows them to qualify potential buyers.
– Information Verfication: Powered by Experian, visitors can check a company’s credit rating in a few easy steps and verify information posted in a company’s advertisement.
– Find a Franchise: BizTrader.com has partnered with Microsoft’s Franchise Gator to offer direct access to its extensive database of franchises for sale across the country.
– Lending: For those looking to get a new business off the ground or expand an existing business, the easy to understand loan application makes it easy to borrow.
– Find a Pro Database: From lawyers and accountants to painters and computer repair services, business owners and professionals connect through the “Find a Pro” database.
– Investment Visas: For the first time, international investors will be able to search a comprehensive database of businesses in the United States seeking a buyer or an investor.