16. After sending literature out (e-mail): Did you receive the literature I’ve sent you?, Did you read it?, What did you think of it? Did you understand it? (probe, probe, probe to create conversation)
17. Listen more, Talk less.
18. Cold calling works by consistency.
19. Always create proposals (never a waste of time).
20. 3 parts of a presentation: opening, body and close.
21. Begin probing in the body of the presentation (have at least 5 questions to ask).
22. When asked What are you calling in reference to? The best response is to always tell the truth.
23. If prospect says they aren’t interested: response 1 What are you not interested in? (If you have not introduced yourself and told them why you are calling) or response 2 “Is there any particular reason?” (If you have introduced yourself and told them why you are calling).
24. Even though you are taking an application you don’t necessarily have to tell them. for example Let me get some information from you and see what I can do? NOT Let me get your application?
25. Say home NOT house (rapport builder).
26. Determine on your own who the decision maker is (discovery thing). for example “I assume you and your wife make decisions together.”
I listed the highlights of the information I got from Tony. If you would like me to limit my list to between 5 and 10 I will.
Hi Oditza ,
For myself I would say the biggest or the better of the techniques for me are:
1. Get over the Shame/Fear of Cold calling
2. Better probing = I have found asking when do you want to close, start the loan works well
3. When using the trigger leads asking "are you open for another proposal works well".
4. Advertising myself better and getting in front of new people
5. Think like a business owner.- ALWAYS