First off, teach classes that are on your path, that you yourself want a deeper experience of and want to learn more by teaching. Then whether you have 2 or 20 in your class, you’ll get psychic income and what’s more, PROGRESS along your path.
It’s impossible to lose in this formula.
If you don’t make a lot or any money, it still makes sense for several reasons:
1. you get better at what you’re doing…i.e. pay your dues!
2. you put into the universe your aim, which to me, may be the most important part of any success.
3. record the classes to audio and create products from your training.
4. Set up subscriptions and feed these people your materials, both audio and teleclass over time, aggregate a community of interest–into a community of practice.
5. get other people to refer you to people they know–YOU NEVER KNOW where your next big deal is going to come from, it could come from a single contact you never realized you made, but you have to put it out there in order to make waves, so to speak in the universal field.