I don’t know a single manager who finds pleasure in tracking employee information and creating performance reviews. But to do your company and employees justice you absolutely must make sure these tasks are completed at least annually. And to keep your employees engaged, it’s important to provide feedback and keep track of their progress on the job.
That can get a bit tedious whether you have one employee or 100. It’s really easy for time to slip by. And if you don’t keep track of employee goals and accomplishments, it’s tough to remember those things when the time comes to use them. I know when I was a manager at a Fortune 500 company, keeping track of how my staff was doing was a major task. That’s why I was thrilled to have an opportunity to review the Manager Assistant software. It could just be the ticket to help you.
Manager Assistant’s goal is to help you optimize your daily tasks as they relate to your employees. It’s a good tool for a small business owner’s arsenal. It allows you to track and document your management activities and employee information so you can be the most effective. What’s really helpful about the program is exactly that. One program. It gets really confusing when you have to use separate programs to track different bits of information.
Here’s an overview. Manager Assistant organizes employee information in one place for quick access and activity planning. See details in seconds like who is on vacation, scheduled for training, past reviews, notes from previous incidents, monthly expenses, “to do” checklist, recruitment, and much more. Plus in addition to tracking details for each employee, you can create several reports to give you an “at a glance” view to see what’s happening with your entire staff. You even have the ability to customize fields in some modules by changing the field label from User Defined to whatever you need to track or have access to on a regular basis.
It’s pretty full featured for tracking employees. Here’s the run down on what it will keep track of for you.
- Employees – Easily view direct report employee’s personal data
- Attendance – Record and view all direct report employees time off (Vacation, Sick, and Personal time)
- Goals – Create and track the progress of goals for all employees
- Performance Reviews – Create and chronicle all employee reviews
- Incidents – Document all incidents (verbal, written, warnings and terminations)
- Accomplishments – Track employee goals, awards, ideas, and projects
- Training – Track and plan training to minimize productivity loss while bringing people up to speed
- Recruitment – Follow the process of potential hires, save resumes
In addition to employee information, Manager Assistant can help you manage your personal day-to-day information like:
- Home – Daily reminders, checklist and access to over 50 new reports
- Expenses – Track and categorize expenses
- Contacts – Your personal Rolodex
- Documents – Store presentations, forms, templates, images, and brochures
- Reports – Create and store reports by related module for quick access and printing
In short, this software can help you minimize the time you spend on these activities and will help you provide the quality management assistance and feedback your employees need. Manager Assistant is available in single user packages for $395 and a network option if you want to make it available to more than one person. You can try a fully featured demo before you buy. Head on over and take a look at this performance management software tool today.