You flying from the US? Okay, so here it is. The low down on what to expect and what to do about it. From the Transport Security Administration.As carry-on luggage, you cannot take:
– The usual sharp objects
– Liquids or gels including shampoo, toothpaste, perfume, hair gel, suntan lotion and all other items with similar consistency (with a few exceptions including small doses of liquid medications)
You can take:
– Small doses of liquid medications
– Solid lipstick
– Infant formula and breast milk
– Laptop computers, cell phones and other electronic items
You will have to:
– Remove your shoes for screening along with your carry-on bags
– Arrive earlier than usual to accomodate extra security measures
This may change from hour to hour of course and may vary with each airline. Check with your airline before you pack.
Hope your airline has lots of drinks to share out from their own stash. Have a good flight!