B2B marketers struggle most to reach decision-makers and measure effectiveness. As a result, they are shifting budget toward more direct and interactive tactics. In the next year, more than half will sponsor major technology initiatives to improve the online customer experience and build or expand customer information systems.
Learn the results of a B2B Marketing Effectiveness study conducted by Forrester Research and BtoB Magazine. You will also learn how to leverage the power of search marketing, online advertising, and email marketing to implement turn-key programs to drive sales through channel partners.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- What tactics work best for awareness and lead generation?
- What programs work best for driving sales through channel partners?
- What are some tactical ideas for improving marketing effectiveness now?
- What technologies are B2B marketers investing in and why?
- How to accurately measure and track the effectiveness of your lead generation program
Hop on over to the website to register. It’s on Tuesday, September 20th, 2005 11am ET/4pm UK