Nothing original here, just a few pointers…
- Carnival of the Capitalists is up over at Weekend Pundit. I’ve been forgetting about the COTC lately, but I’ve got an entry in this week. Always good reading on the COTC. Next week it’s over at Strange Brand.
- Matthew Homann, of the [non]billable hour, is offering some interesting coaching sessions. Similar to Lisa Haneberg’s Two Weeks to a Breakthrough. (via Rosa)
- The Innovation Blog has a great post about creative problem solving.
- How to spin pens. I wish. I first witnessed skilled pen spinning back in the day, when I was teaching English in S. Korea. Most of my students could spin ’em. I still can’t. I can ride a unicyle, though, so there.
- My essay on ActiveWords is up over at InternetWeek. I won me an iPod mini for my troubles. 🙂