OK. No more procrastinating. You know that goal you put in your action plan to learn more about how to network online? Here’s your chance to learn how to get it done. Scott Allen, About.com Entrepreneurs Guide and co-author of the Virtual Handshake is doing a free teleseminar next Wednesday, February 8, from 1:00-2:30 Pacific (4:00-5:30 EST), with Steven Van Yoder, author of Get Slightly Famous, on how to use blogs, social networking sites and online communities to increase your exposure and position yourself as a thought leader in your field. Some of the topics they’ll cover include:
- 12 steps to use online networking sites and blogs to become a virtual guru
- An overview of several important online networking sites and how to choose the best ones for your business
- Demystifying the world of blogs and social networking sites, even for the “technically challenged”
- How to select and engage effectively in online networking sites
- How to create your own group within a social networking site
- How to position yourself as a Slightly Famous expert online
The teleseminar is free, but seats are limited, so you will need to register in advance. Register now. Attend next Wednesday. Cross that goal off your list.