One of the great things about a slow economy is that lots of free webinar invitations land in my mail box. Last week was no exception. Here’s one you should put on your calendar. It’s scheduled for Tuesday, August 18 at 2pm ET. Here are the details.
Today, with the overwhelming volume of communication your prospects, customers and the media receive your messages run the risk of getting lost or worse yet, being completely ignored. How can you break through the noise to get their attention?
Social media can help, with its unique ability to cut through filters and directly reach your brand’s key audiences.
Register today for this webinar and learn from industry experts Ed Adams, Public Affairs Manager at E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Inc. and Harry Brooks, owner of Search First Internet Marketing, as they share ways you can use the power of the online news release to share your news online and reach your prospects.
You will learn how to:
- Build an effective social news release
- Leverage RSS feeds and Blogs to deliver your news to your customers and prospects
- Use your news to drive traffic to your website
- Optimize your news using images and videos to help push it to the top of search engines
- Share your news through Twitter
And it’s free! You can register for the webinar here.