June 3-4, Doral Arrowwood, Rye Brook, N.Y. (just 10 minutes from Westchester County Airport (HPN) in White Plains, N.Y.)
I’m pleased to offer you the opportunity to have a complimentary registration to the upcoming Enterprise Engagement Expo and Conference, June 3-4, 2010 which I am speaking at. Simply go to eeaexpo.org, and use the code PF2010 to register to get complimentary conference and exhibit area access. I’ll be speaking on the role of sales leaders in relation to fostering a deeper level of
engagement with their people and meeting with clients and potential clients in a ‘conversation center’ at the event where we’d be happy to meet with you as well! (I’ll be there on June 3 only.)
Understanding how to engage key customers, channel partners, employees and vendors provides a competitive edge for your business and a maybe even a potential boost to your career.
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance Networking Expo and Conference, June 3-4 at the Doral Arrowwood in Rye Brook, N.Y (near Westchester County Airport) offers a unique introduction to a proven path to business success critical to professionals seeking to improve the performance of their organizations and themselves.
The program is designed to help you learn from experts, peers, and leading suppliers about the emerging new of enterprise engagement and how you can profit from it.
- Translate theory into results from experts, colleagues, and top suppliers of engagement services in educational, roundtable, and one-on-one meetings.
- Get answers to questions and solutions to challenges – every education session is followed by a round-table discussion with the speakers and others with mutual interests, so bring your questions and challenges and a willingness to share answers.
- Learn about an emerging new field that crosses traditional lines between sales, marketing, human resources, and financial management;
- Gain new insights into the role of leadership training, polls and surveys, communications (social networking, promotional products, face-to-face); measurement; rewards and recognition, customer loyalty, and more;
- Make yourself more effective as a leader by understanding the emerging field of enterprise engagement;
- Make contacts with people and resources who can help make it happen for your organizations.
Discover the emerging business of engagement on us.
Click here for a complete program agenda and to register. Be sure to use code PF2010 to take advantage of this complimentary offer.