Okay. It’s getting down to the wire. Time to sit down and get those taxes done. If you’re spending this weekend finishing up those taxes, I thought it might be helpful to have a few tips handy. So here’s a round up of tips I found just for you.
- Last Minute Words to the Wise on Taxes — They say it’s estimated that millions of filers are in the same boat you are. Take a breather and read their helpful tips.
- Last Minute Resources To Help You on Your Taxes – From reminders to e-filing, there may be something here for you.
- Tax Time: 5 Helpful Hints – These would have been most helpful to you a few weeks ago, but are still worth reading to ensure you’ve covered all your bases.
- Tax Tips for the Economic Slump – If you’ve been hit hard by the economy, here are some suggestions for you.
- Tax Filing Tips and Warnings – Don’t rush yourself into a big mistake. Heed these warnings.
- Last Minute Tax Savings Tips – Make sure you’ve included all that you should on your tax return.
And if you need tax filing software, you can get access to free TaxCut filing software here. Good luck!