For more information or to register click here.
I’m delivering my last public tele-seminar on Prospecting and Cold Calling this Thursday. I say it’s my ‘last’ one on this subject for 2008, as my new book for managers, executives and business owners on how to transition from managing to coaching salespeople will be my focus for the rest of this year. Here’s the course description as well as the agenda for this 1 hour and 30 minute seminar:
Does this sound familiar? ‘If I could get in front of the prospect, the rest of the selling process becomes easier. It’s just getting in front of them that’s the challenge.’ The fact is most cold calling efforts are doomed from the start. Salespeople lose sales not due to a lack of effort but because they lack a prospecting system they are comfortable with and can trust to generate greater, consistent results. With more business conducted virtually and more sales being closed over the telephone, strengthening your telephone communication skills becomes essential to leveraging your competitive edge – or be left behind.
If you are prospecting the same way you have been for the last several years (including the ‘calling to check in, touch base or follow-up’ approach) or haven’t been prospecting at all, you’re simply making it easier for your competition to take away the new business you are working so hard to earn.
So, if you love to sell but hate (or don’t like) to prospect, then learn from best selling author and renowned executive sales coach Keith Rosen how to maximize your cold calling potential and boost your income by learning how to get in front of the right prospects in less time and create greater selling opportunities without the fear, pressure or anxiety associated with cold calling.
- Use a Permission-Based Cold Calling Conversation so That You Don’t Have to Push Your Presentation and Hope There’s a Fit
- Learn to Think Like a Sales Champion
- Overcome Call Reluctance – Permanently
- Make the Gatekeeper Your Internal Advocate
- Defuse the Common Myths About Prospecting and Discover the One True Objective During a Cold Call
- Eliminate the Fatal Cold Calling Mistakes Every Salesperson Makes That Are Killing Your Selling Efforts!
- Deliver a Compelling Opening Statement That Grabs Your Prospects’ Interest and Motivates Them to Want to Listen to You
- Leverage Your Talents and Prospecting Efforts to Generate More Appointments and More Sales in Less Time Rather Than Playing the Numbers Game
- Create Winning Voice Mail Messages That Will Ensure More Return Calls and Identify Why Your Current Strategy Isn’t Working
- Develop Your MVP (Most Valuable Proposition) That Separates You From Your Competition
- Prevent and Defuse Initial Objections Such as, ‘I’m Not Interested,’ ‘We Don’t Have Any Money Now’ or ‘Call Me Back Later’
- Develop the Right Questions and Uncover New Selling Opportunities in Seconds so That You Can Stop Wasting Precious Time on the Wrong Prospects!
- Design Your Own Step-By-Step Prospecting and Follow-Up System That Runs on Autopilot and Is Aligned With Your Selling Philosophy, Strengths, Objectives and Natural Talents Rather Than Taking the Generic ‘One Size Fits All’ Approach
Here’s the link for more information or to register.