The lazy days of summer have arrived. Even if the economy has not
affected your business, you should take a moment to the review and
analyze how your business operated the first half of the year. I offer some tips and I recommend reading the full article from Joyce
- Print out a Balance Sheet and Profit Loss Statement from your bookkeeping and dig into the numbers.
- Review your overhead expenses and set how you decrease them.
- Meet with your CPA for quarterly tax payments and talk about how to make sure that you paying in accordance with expected income throughout the year.
- Check with your clients to make sure that they are happy.
- Recharge your business development efforts and reach out to new potential clients.